“My purpose is to lead the global dancefloor with continuously changing music and the rhythm”
(Purpose to Impact Programme, Core Leadership Institute, London)
Since 2017 I have been working at the headquarters of ING Group in Amsterdam as a proud member of Global Center of Expertise Way of Working and the Global Transformation Office. Together with my team I lead the agile transformation across ING Bank in many different countries, including the Netherlands, Germany, France, Poland, Spain and several others globally. Next to agile transformation and implementation of agile way of working, as an agile coach and change leader I supported the Management Team in creating high performing teams i.e. at Chief Information Security Office (Cyber Security), supported the set-up of Hybrid Mode Way of Working at ING and new Risk Culture initiatives at ING. I have experience in building and facilitating communities. I deliver several trainings related to agile way of working, OKR’s, cultural differences and awareness, purpose and other.
Since April 2022 I live in Groningen again. And now, in the free time, I am building a platform to empower the community of internationals in Groningen to meet, learn, share ideas and experiences and to stay up to date with all developments in the city via onlinegroningen.com, facebook.com/onlinegroningen and @onliegroningen on Twitter.
Throughout my previous jobs, I have gained experience in international sales, marketing, communication, quality assurance, customer service and innovative interactive technologies integration.
I am always looking for a challenge that:
- Involves intensive contact with people
- Needs a customer-oriented approach
- Has an interface between communication and technical aspects
- Creates opportunities for personal growth
I recently gained experience in:
- Leading agile transformation of ING Bank globally
- Leading Crossing, ING’s Diversity and Inclusion Network
- Agile coaching high performing Cyber Security teams
- Providing several classroom and virtual trainings and workshops
- Socially involved, spontaneous, reliable
- Problem-solving, hands-on mentality
- A team player, customer oriented
- Commercial skills based on relation building
- BA in International Business & Management Studies
- Excellent Dutch, English and Polish language as mother tongue
- Agile leadership, agile mindset, agile way of working, leadership purpose, OKR’s
- Project management, consultancy, high performing team coaching, scrum and Kanban
- Microsoft Office, SEO, SEM, CRM, CMS, Joomla!, WordPress, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Sharepoint, Intranet, direct marketing tools, social media
- And many more, of course 😉
I am interested in people and cultures, cultural differences and cross-cultural collaboration, geopolitics, sustainability, diversity and inclusion, sports and ballroom dancing.
For more information about my professional or personal experience and potential collaborations, please feel free to contact me.